Microsoft KB Archive/250387
Article ID: 250387
Article Last Modified on 8/6/2002
- Microsoft Picture It! 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q250387
When you click Print at Kodak PhotoNet in Microsoft Picture It! 2000, you may receive the following error message:
This behavior can occur if the Kodak PhotoNet Online folder is not located inside the Program Files\Microsoft Picture It! folder.
To resolve this issue, create a new folder named "Kodak PhotoNet Online" inside the Program Files\Microsoft Picture It! folder, and then restart Picture It! 2000. To do this:
- Quit Picture It! 2000 if it is running.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type the following line (including the quotation marks), and then click OK
drive:\program files\microsoft picture it!"
driveis the drive letter of the hard disk on which Picture It! 2000 is installed.
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
- Right-click the New Folder folder, and then click Rename.
- Type Kodak PhotoNet Online, and then press ENTER.
- Close all open windows on the desktop, and then restart Picture It! 2000.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Picture It! 2000.
Additional query words: pi2k pictureit photo net pictures prints Can t
Keywords: kberrmsg kbbug kbpending KB250387