Microsoft KB Archive/249952
Article ID: 249952
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Access 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q249952
When you save your file, the Create New Folder button in the Save As dialog box is not available.
This problem occurs when the following conditions are true:
- You are running Microsoft Windows 2000.
- The current folder in the Save As dialog box is the My Network Places folder.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: OFF2000 gray grey dimmed dim unavailable greyed grayed
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB249952