Microsoft KB Archive/249137
Article ID: 249137
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2006
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0 Service Pack 2
This article was previously published under Q249137
When you query a Systems Management Server (SMS) component, you receive inaccurate results.
This issue occurs if either of the following options are disabled:
- Resolve description strings
- Resolve property strings
If these options are disabled, the Status Message Viewer does not restrict query results to the current SMS component that is being queried.
To work around this issue, ensure that the Resolve description strings option and Resolve property strings option are enabled. To configure these options:
- Right-click any package or component, click Show Messages, and then click All.
- Click Options on the View menu.
- Click the General tab and click to select the Resolve description strings check box and the Resolve property strings check box.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: prodsms
Keywords: kbbug kbdatabase kbnofix kbquery kbreport kbsmsadmin kbstatsum KB249137