Microsoft KB Archive/248512
Article ID: 248512
Article Last Modified on 3/24/2001
- Microsoft Picture It! 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248512
When you attempt to create bold text in Microsoft Picture It! 2000 by applying the Bold style to the font you are using, the appearance of the text may not change.
The Bold style does not always change the appearance of the font.
To work around this issue, highlight the edges of the text that you want to appear bold:
- Select the text that you want to appear bold, click Edge Effects, and then click Highlighted Edges.
- Click the Thick edge design, and then click Customize the Edge.
- Click More Color Choices.
- Click the color picker cursor, and then click a letter in the selected text to change the color of the highlight edge to the same color as the text.
- Click Done.
- In the Click a shape for the edge box, click the hard edge shape.
- Use the slider to change the width of the edge to the exact degree of boldness (or weight) that you want.
- Click Done, and then click Done again.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Picture It! 2000.
Additional query words: pictureit pi2k format formatting bolded appears
Keywords: kbbug kbfont kbpending kbusage KB248512