Microsoft KB Archive/248165
Article ID: 248165
Article Last Modified on 11/5/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248165
When you open your workbook, some of the names that you had previously defined are missing.
This problem occurs when the following conditions are true:
- The workbook contains both a workbook-level and a worksheet-level defined name.
- You save the workbook as a Web page.
- A different workbook contains a link to a workbook-level defined name in this workbook.
- While the workbook you linked to is closed, you delete the link to that workbook.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: XL2000
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB248165