Microsoft KB Archive/248155
Article ID: 248155
Article Last Modified on 7/31/2001
- Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q248155
After you add an offline publication to a Microsoft Access Workflow Designer solution, the subscription does not appear in the list of available offline subscriptions on end-user client computers.
When you created the offline publication, you did not include a description on the second step of the Offline Publication Wizard. Without a valid description, which is the text displayed for choosing an offline subscription, the subscription is not available to use.
When you create an offline publication, be sure to include a description on the second step of the Offline Publication Wizard. If you have an existing publication that does not have a description, you should delete it and re-create it with a valid description.
Steps to Reproduce the Behavior
- On the development computer, in Access Workflow Designer, open the sample Issue Tracking solution database.
- Create two new offline subscriptions: one with a description and one without a description.
- Close Access Workflow Designer.
- On the end-user client computer, in Internet Explorer browse to the Gridview.htm page for the Issue Tracking solution. The default is the following:
- Click Offline.
- Click Subscription.
Note that the offline subscription that has a description is listed, whereas the one that does not have a description is not listed.
Additional query words: pra offline subscription description missing
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix kbworkflowdesigner KB248155