Microsoft KB Archive/246493
Article ID: 246493
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246493
When you use Outlook Web Access (OWA), you may want to remove the Change Password button under Options in the OWA client.
Removing the Change Password button requires you to edit the Constant.inc file located in the Exchsrvr\Webdata\Usa folder on the OWA server. To do so, follow these steps:
- Locate the Constant.inc file and open it in Notepad.
- Under Administrative Settings, locate the following line:
- Replace this line with the following line: fEnablePasswordMenu=False
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click Exit.
- Start the browser on the OWA Server.
The Change Password button no longer appears.
Keywords: kbhowto KB246493