Microsoft KB Archive/246284
Article ID: 246284
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246284
This article explains how to set an alternate delivery location through Exchange Administrator for a recipient who is using Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5.
To set an alternate delivery location, follow these steps:
- In Exchange Administrator, open the recipient's mailbox, and then click the Delivery Options tab.
- In the Alternate Recipient area, click the unlabeled option, and then click Modify.
- In the Global Address List, click the name of the alternate recipient, and then click OK.
- Click to select the Deliver messages to both recipient and alternate recipient check box, and then click OK.
Additional query words: alternative