Microsoft KB Archive/246050
Article ID: 246050
Article Last Modified on 8/6/2002
- Microsoft MapPoint 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246050
This article describes how to import pushpins from Microsoft Streets & Trips 2000 into Microsoft MapPoint.
To import Streets & Trips 2000 pushpins into MapPoint:
- On the Tools menu in Streets & Trips 2000, click Pushpin Explorer.
- In the Sets box, click to select the pushpin set that you want to use in MapPoint, and then click Export.
- In the Save as type box, click All Files (*.*).
- In the File name box, type
filenameis the name of the pushpin set.
- Quit Streets & Trips 2000, and then start MapPoint.
- On the Tools menu, click Pushpin Explorer.
- Click Import.
- In the File of type box, click Text Files (*.txt, *.csv, *.tab, *.asc).
- In the list of files, click the file that you created in step four, and then click Open.
- Click Pushpin Map, and then click Next.
- In the Pushpin Set Symbol box, click the symbol that you want to use for all pushpins in the pushpin set.
- In the Set Name box, type a name for the pushpin set, and then click Finish.
Additional query words: mp2000 mp2001 multi multi-media media mm push pins automap a-map
Keywords: kbhowto kbui KB246050