Microsoft KB Archive/175602
Article ID: 175602
Article Last Modified on 1/22/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q175602
When using the Monthly Calendar view in Microsoft Outlook 97, some task information may not appear in the TaskPad.
By default, Outlook only shows the following fields on the TaskPad in monthly Calendar view:
You can, however, modify the TaskPad view within the monthly Calendar view to include specific or User Defined fields.
NOTE: Changing the TaskPad view in Calendar does not change the TaskPad view in the Tasks module.
To modify the TaskPad in the Calendar folder, follow these steps:
- On the Go menu click Calendar.
- On the View menu, click Month.
- On the View Menu point to TaskPad Settings, and then click Show Fields.
- In Show Fields, press and hold the CTRL key, click to select the fields you would like to add, and then click Add.
Other fields are available in the "Select avaliable fields" list, or click New Field to create your own fields.
- Under "Show these fields in this order" click to select fields you want to remove and then click Remove.
- To order the fields you have chosen, click the field to select it, click Move Up or Move Down to place it in the order you want, and click OK.
- Click OK.
The TaskPad in the Monthly Calendar view will now reflect your changes. You may need to resize the TaskPad pane to accommodate all fields selected.
Keywords: kbhowto kbinfo KB175602