Microsoft KB Archive/175431
Article ID: 175431
Article Last Modified on 9/7/2001
- Microsoft FrontPage 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q175431
In FrontPage Editor, when you print an HyperText Markup Language (HTML) document that contains color images, the images may be printed in black and white rather than in color when you print to some color printers. For example, this problem occurs when you print to the following printers:
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- In FrontPage Explorer, open the Web that contains the image you want to print.
- On the View menu, click Folders.
- Right-click the document that contains the color image, and click Open.
The document will open in FrontPage Editor.
- On the File menu, click Preview In Browser.
- Print the HTML document from the Web browser by clicking the Printer icon on the toolbar.
Although you may upgrade your printer driver, using an updated printer driver may not resolve this problem. On the other hand, you can work around this problem by printing from another program, such as a Web browser.
Additional query words: printing HP1600c editor color images
Keywords: kbprint kbprb KB175431