Microsoft KB Archive/175153
Article ID: 175153
Article Last Modified on 5/7/2002
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q175153
This article describes how to print airport directories or Navaid listings from Flight Simulator 98.
To do this, copy the information from Flight Simulator 98, and then paste the text into a word processing program such as WordPad or Microsoft Word.
To use use WordPad to print airport directories or Navaid listings:
- On the World menu, click Airport/Facility Directory.
- On the global map, click the global region in which you are interested.
- On the regional map, click the specific region, state, or province in which you are interested.
- Click Airports or Navaids.
- Click anywhere in the list of Airports or Navaids, and then press CTRL+A to select the entire list.
- Press CTRL+C to copy the list.
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then click WordPad.
- On the Edit menu in WordPad, click Paste.
- On the File menu, click Print.
- On the File menu, click Exit. When you are prompted to save the changes, click Yes or No.
Additional query words: flightsim fs98 printing facilities msgame
Keywords: kbprint kbui kbprb KB175153