Microsoft KB Archive/174851
Article ID: 174851
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far
This article was previously published under Q174851
The following are the minimum system requirements to successfully run Microsoft Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far, version 2.0 for Windows.
- Personal computer with a Pentium 90 or higher processor (Pentium 133 recommended).
- 16 megabytes (MB) of RAM for Windows 95 or 24 MB of RAM for Windows NT.
- At least 45 MB of available hard disk space.
- 4X CD-ROM drive or higher.
- Video card that supports 800 x 600 resolution or higher and 16-bit color.
- Sound card (recommended but not required).
- Microsoft Windows 95 operating system or later, or Windows NT operating system version 4.0 Service Pack 3 or later.
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Headphones or speakers (recommended).
- 28.8 modem for head-to-head play.
Additional query words: 2.00 close combat abtf II
Keywords: kbinfo kbenv kbsetup kbfaq kbdisplay KB174851