Microsoft KB Archive/172510
Article ID: 172510
Article Last Modified on 11/17/2003
- Microsoft Commercial Internet System 1.0 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Content Replication System
- Microsoft Site Server 2.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q172510
When you try to restart the Content Replication System (CRS) service, you may see the following error message:
NOTE: You may see the error message in the mail notification that CRS sends. The error message can also occur in the event viewer.
You must convert the error code in order to get a meaningful error message. Do the following procedure:
- Convert the error number to hex, = C0003B10
- Take the last four digits of the converted number, = 3B10
- Convert this four-digit hex number back to decimal, = 15120
- Check this error number on CRS documentation.
For this particular error, 15120 means:
Keywords: kbprb KB172510