Microsoft KB Archive/172486
Article ID: 172486
Article Last Modified on 11/21/2003
- Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 99 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 98 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Bookshelf 96-97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 96-97 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Bookshelf 1.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q172486
When you copy an image from an article, or print the contents of an article containing an image from one of the products listed earlier in this article, the text describing how to enlarge the image accompanies the image.
To work around this issue, copy or print the enlarged image. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the article which contains the image you wish to copy or print.
- Click the image to enlarge it to full size.
Copy the image to the clipboard. To do this, use the appropriate method for your computer.
If you are using a Microsoft Windows-based computer, press CTRL+C key.
If you are using a Macintosh computer, click Copy on the Edit menu.
- Start or switch to the program into which you want to copy the image, and then click Paste (or equivalent) on the Edit menu.
- If you want to print the image, you can now do so from within this program.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: 1.00 multi-media printing copying extra
Keywords: kbprint kbprb kbfaq KB172486