Microsoft KB Archive/171712
Article ID: 171712
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Money 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 99 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Financial Suite Edition
This article was previously published under Q171712
Money tracks lots internally. You cannot view a list of lots anywhere except in Allocate Lots. You can only access this during a Sell transaction. However, you can use the Capital Gains report to show transactions broken down by date bought and sold.
Viewing the Capital Gains Report
To view the Capital gains report, follow these steps:
- On the Money navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click Taxes, and then double-click the Capital Gains report.
- Compare the Date Bought and Date Sold columns. You may determine which lot a particular transaction belongs to.
Additional query words: 6.0 7.0 w_money hat lots investment security capitol woody
Keywords: kbfaq kbhowto kbonline KB171712