Microsoft KB Archive/171688
Article ID: 171688
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2000
- Microsoft Greetings Workshop 2.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q171688
When you apply "tight wrap" to make the text wrap around a picture object, some text frames will not wrap around the object as expected. This article discusses a possible resolution.
When you want multiple text frames to be wrapped around a single picture object, you must bring the picture object to the front of all the text frames. If the text frame is in front when you try to wrap text, the text will not wrap around the picture as expected.
To bring the picture object to the front, follow these steps:
- On the left side of your display, click Select Next Object until your picture object is selected.
- On Rover's dialog, click "Send it behind or bring it in front of something."
- Click "Bring it to the front."
- Click OK.
- Apply the wrap text feature to each of your text frames. When your text frames intersect with the picture object, the text will wrap accordingly.
Additional query words: format formatting wrapping wrong incorrect greetingsw
Keywords: kbinfo KB171688