Microsoft KB Archive/171687
Article ID: 171687
Article Last Modified on 9/7/2001
- Microsoft Greetings Workshop 2.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q171687
If your default printer is set for a paper size other than Letter or A4, you may receive the following message:
- Cancel - Cancels the operation.
- Don't Fix - May move objects around on the page to match the default page size setting for the printer.
- Fix - Will set paper to US Letter.
This message may appear when you are creating a project and when you try to print the project.
If this message appears when you are creating a project, choose Fix. Greetings Workshop will set your page to Letter or A4 paper size for your projects so that you can view and print them correctly.
Anytime during creation or printing, if you choose Don't Fix, the objects on your project will move to fit within the selected page size. If later you choose Fix, the page size will change; however, the objects will not move to accommodate the new page size.
To correct this, you will need to do either of the following:
- Recreate your project with the correct paper size settings. -or-
- On your current project, manually move all the objects into the correct location.
Additional query words: greetingsw
Keywords: kbinfo kbprint KB171687