Microsoft KB Archive/170956
Article ID: 170956
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q170956
This article describes how to set the font size used for the TaskPad in the Calendar in Microsoft Outlook 97.
How to Change the TaskPad Display Font Size
- From the Outlook Day/Week/Month view, click the View menu, point to TaskPad Settings and click Format View.
- Click Font to change the font for Column headings, Rows, and AutoPreview.
This will affect the display font settings for the TaskPad; it will not affect the printed version of the TaskPad.
How to Change the TaskPad Font Size for Printing
The font size specified for printed Appointments controls the font size for printed TaskPad items. To set the font size for printed Appointments follow these steps:
- On the File menu click Print and then click Page Setup.
- In the Fonts area, click Font for Appointments, change the font size and click OK.
- Click Print to print the Calendar page.
On the printout the TaskPad font will be the same size as you set for Appointments.
NOTE: Changing the time increment for Appointments to less than 30 minutes will cause the Appointment font to revert to the 8-point Outlook default. This does not affect the font size for the TaskPad; it will retain the size specified for Appointments.
To Change the Time Increment for Appointments
- From Outlook's Day/Week/Month view, click the View menu and click Format View.
- In the Day area, change the Time scale by clicking a time interval from the list.
Keywords: kbhowto KB170956