Microsoft KB Archive/169729
Article ID: 169729
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
- Microsoft Project 2002 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Project 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169729
When you reopen a file that contains a circular reference you receive no warning message.
The first time you open a file that contains a circular reference, Microsoft Project displays a warning that your file contains a circular reference. However, if you save the file in Microsoft Project, you will no longer receive the error when you reopen the file. In order to speed up performance, Microsoft Project does not perform calculations when you open a file.
To resolve this problem and check for scheduling conflicts or other errors, recalculate the project by pressing F9.
Additional query words: PRJ2002 PRJ2003 PRJ 2007 prj2000 98
Keywords: kbprb kbusage KB169729