Microsoft KB Archive/169110
Article ID: 169110
Article Last Modified on 2/11/2004
- Microsoft Windows CE 1.0
This article was previously published under Q169110
You cannot use the Handheld PC (H/PC) keyboard to navigate the Date Picker tool in the Calendar, Contacts, or Tasks programs.
You can use the Date Picker tool to select a specific date from a calendar. To activate the Date Picker tool in the following programs, follow the appropriate steps:
- Run the Calendar program.
- Press CTRL+G to display the Go To dialog box, and then tap the Date Picker icon.
- Run the Contacts program.
- Double-tap a contact, tap the Personal tab, and then tap the Birthday field.
- Tap the Date Picker icon.
- Run the Tasks program.
- Double-tap a task, and then tap the Date Picker icon in the Duration Of This Single Task area of the task.
Additional query words: 1.00 hand held