Microsoft KB Archive/168926
Article ID: 168926
Article Last Modified on 6/6/2005
- Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q168926
The following error may be reported when you copy sample files to a hard drive with low space available:
There is not enough disk space to complete copying all of the sample files.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a bug in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Create a low space situation on a hard drive. (Making a huge pagefile.sys is easy).
- Open a topic with samples, and select the Click to open or copy samples.... link.
- When the Sample Application opens, click Copy All.
- Choose a location on the low-space drive to copy the samples to and click OK.
Keywords: kberrmsg kbtshoot kbbug kbnoupdate kbide kbpending KB168926