Microsoft KB Archive/168647
Article ID: 168647
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q168647
Clicking OK in the Internet E-mail Service Properties dialog box displays the following message even if no changes where made to any setting:
Configuration changes will not take effect until the next time you log on to Internet Mail.
The Internet Mail Enhancement Patch for Microsoft Outlook 97 does not check to see if any changes were made to the settings and always displays the message.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- On the Tools menu, click Services.
- Click the Internet E-mail service.
- Click Properties and without making any changes, click OK.
- The message referring to configuration changes is displayed even though no changes were made.
Keywords: kbpatch KB168647