Microsoft KB Archive/106724
Article ID: 106724
Article Last Modified on 10/2/2003
- Microsoft FORTRAN PowerStation 1.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Fortran PowerStation 1.0a for MS-DOS
This article was previously published under Q106724
The PowerStation debugger displays the following message
in the Watch window when a formal argument of a subroutine or function cannot be displayed. A formal argument can be viewed only if the current point of execution is within the subprogram accepting the formal argument. Once the first line of the subprogram has been executed, the formal arguments display correctly in the Watch window.
This problem does not occur with FORTRAN PowerStation 32.
The EE0029 error can be generated by following these steps:
- Build the sample code with the project in debug mode.
- Set a breakpoint on the line with "a = c+1.2" and GO (press F5).
- Set a watch on a and c. The value for c will be:
- Single step once and the value of c will now be displayed.
Compile options required: /Zi real*4 b b = 2. call sub (b) end subroutine sub (c) integer*4 a real*4 c a = c+1.2 print*, a return end
Additional query words: kbinf 1.00 nofpsnt