Microsoft KB Archive/106646
GP Fault When Inserting a Microsoft Access 1.0 Database
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Word for Windows, version 6.0
- Microsoft Access 1.0
If you insert a Microsoft Access 1.0 database by choosing Database from the Insert menu, a general protection (GP) fault error may occur in module MSAccess.
This problem was corrected in Access version 1.1.
This problem does not occur in Microsoft Access version 1.1.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- From the Insert menu, choose Database.
- Choose Get Data, select NWIND.MDB, and choose OK.
- Select the DDE option and choose OK.
- Select Categories and choose OK.
- Choose Insert Data, and then OK to accept all data.
This procedure results in a general protection (GP) fault in MSAccess.
Additional query words: 6.0 access winword word6
Keywords : kbprint kbmerge
Issue type :
Last Reviewed: November 15, 2000