Microsoft KB Archive/106491
PRB: Object Order Reverses in Screen Builder
The information in this article applies to:
When the following steps are taken in the Screen Builder, the fields are not only sent to the back but their order is changed also:
1. Use the CUSTOMER.DBF file in the TUTORIAL subdirectory.
2. From the File menu, choose New Screen.
3. From the Screen menu, choose Quick Screen and then OK.
4. From the Edit menu, choose Select All.
5. From the Screen menu, choose Send To Back.
6. From the Edit menu, choose Select All.
This behavior is by design. Changing the field order in FoxPro for MS-DOS is accomplished by choosing Send To Back or Bring To Front.
Additional reference words: FoxDos 2.00 2.50 2.50a 2.50b screen builder reversed flipped KBCategory: kbprg kbprb KBSubcategory:
Last Reviewed: April 18, 1995