Microsoft KB Archive/105713
Article ID: 105713
Article Last Modified on 11/13/2003
- Microsoft Word 6.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Word 6.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Word 98 for Macintosh
This article was previously published under Q105713
The Copy button is unavailable in the Organizer dialog box if any of the following conditions are true for the selected destination document or template:
- It is protected (either for annotations or forms).
- It is password protected.
- It is read-only.
- It is located on a network drive to which you do not have sufficient user privileges.
NOTE: The destination file is the document or template where you want to copy the style, macro, or AutoText.
Unprotect the protected document or remove the read-only file attribute. On a network, make sure the user has full rights to the document, or move the document to a different location.
To open the Organizer dialog box, click Organizer in the Format Style, File Template, or Tools Macro dialog boxes.
Keywords: kbtemplate kbprb KB105713