Descriptions of Commands on FoxPro for Windows Text Menu
2.50 2.50a WINDOWS kbprg
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft FoxPro for Windows, versions 2.5 and 2.5a
The Text menu is completely new in FoxPro for Windows; it does not exist in FoxPro for MS-DOS. The Text menu adds support for multiple fonts and text formatting. The commands on the Text menu are as follows:
- The Font command makes all installed Windows fonts available within FoxPro. NOTE: A Font command is also available for Browse windows.
- The Enlarge Font and Reduce Font commands change all text to the next available point size in the currently selected font.
- The Single Space, 1 1/2 Space, and Double Space commands alter the spacing of the current text file.
- The Convert Selection To ANSI command changes OEM font characters to their ANSI equivalents. This command is useful if you have text or program files in which characters do not appear as they should once the files are opened in FoxPro for Windows.
- The Indent command performs a block indent by automatically moving the selected group of lines to the next tab stop. Undent does the opposite by moving the selected group of lines back to the previous tab stop.
- The Spelling command activates the FoxPro spelling checker.
Additional reference words: FoxWin 2.50 CONFIG.FPW DOS.MPR GOODIES SYSTEM EDIT PROGRAM TEXT OBJECT. KBCategory: kbprg KBSubcategory: FxenvConfigfp