Microsoft KB Archive/101822
Article ID: 101822
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0a
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q101822
When you open a file in Microsoft Publisher that is currently open by another user or is open in another instance of Publisher, the File Preview window shows "No Preview", rather than notifying you that the file is currently in use. If you choose OK, an error message explains that the file is already in use in another Publisher session.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Open a file in Publisher that was saved with a preview image.
- Open a second instance of Publisher.
- Choose the Open An Existing Publication button. Under Select A File, select the file that is open in the other instance of Publisher. Note that there is no preview image available.
- Choose OK. An error message explains that the file is already in use in another Publisher session.
Additional query words: 2.00 mspub pub20 win31 preview 2.00a pub3 pub97
Keywords: kbprb kbusage KB101822