Microsoft KB Archive/101687
Article ID: 101687
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2.0a
This article was previously published under Q101687
If you are using a VGA resolution (640 x 480) video driver, the Cue Card Help window takes up one-third of the Publisher working area (that is, the scratch area and the area occupied by the page).
If you want to run Cue Card Help but also want to increase the size of your working area, try the following workarounds:
- If your video card supports higher resolution modes, switch to a display driver that provides higher resolution (such as 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768). Be sure that the driver you select is supported by your video card.
- Decrease the size of the toolbar. (To do this, choose Hide Toolbar Text from the Tools menu.)
- Hide the rulers. (To do this, choose Hide Rulers from the Tools menu.)
Additional query words: 2.00 mspub conceal hide overlap space 2.00a pub3 cuecards help pub97
Keywords: kbprb kbdisplay kbusage KB101687