Microsoft KB Archive/101608
Article ID: 101608
Article Last Modified on 8/16/2005
- Microsoft Graph 97
- Microsoft Office 98 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Graph for Windows
- Microsoft Graph for Macintosh 3.0
- Microsoft Graph for Macintosh 5.0
- Microsoft Graph 98 Macintosh Edition
This article was previously published under Q101608
When you create an xy (scatter) graph in Microsoft Graph, if your data is incomplete, the data points on your graph do not connect continuously.
To connect the data points, enter the following into the data sheet where data is missing:
This forces the scatter points to connect even when there is no data available.
NOTE: In Microsoft Graph 5 and higher, you can leave the space blank (in the datasheet) and turn on empty cells plotted as interpolated using the following steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Preferences (Options in the Windows version).
- Click the Chart tab.
- In the Empty cells plotted as section, click the interpolated option.
Now the lines should connect.
Additional query words: 3.00 power point powerpt mac ppt x y chart macppt winppt xy x/y
Keywords: kbprb KB101608