Microsoft KB Archive/101465
Article ID: 101465
Article Last Modified on 10/6/2003
- Microsoft Works 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 2.0a
- Microsoft Works 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q101465
If you choose the Copy Report Output command from the Edit menu and there are cells selected (highlighted) in the report, only the information in the selected cells will be copied.
To copy the entire report output from the database, make sure that there are no cells selected before choosing the Copy Report Output command.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
- Create a report in the database.
- Select only one row in the database report and choose Copy Report Output from the Edit menu.
- Create a new Word Processing file.
- In the new Word Processing file, choose Paste from the Edit menu.
- Note that only the information from the row you selected has been copied.
This functionality is by design in Works for Windows.
Additional query words: copying pasting missing data column selected highlighted