Microsoft KB Archive/100087
Article ID: 100087
Article Last Modified on 2/19/2002
- Microsoft SQL Server 4.21a Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q100087
BUG# 8532 (4.2)
When you choose the Print button from the Database Properties window in SQL Administrator, the numbers printed do not correspond to the numbers on the screen.
SQL Administrator incorrectly formats the printed output so that:
- The Data Space Used row actually prints the value for Reserved Space.
- Index Space Used prints the value for Data Space Used.
- Reserved Space prints the value for Log Space Used.
- Log Space Used prints the value for Index Space Used.
The other two space values, Unused Reserve and Unused Log Space appear correctly.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in SQL Administrator version 4.2a. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Additional query words: print
Keywords: kbprint KB100087