New YouTube channel!

Information and news about the website will be posted here.
mrpijey
Administrator

New YouTube channel!

Post by mrpijey »

Hello everyone!

To further enhance the database we've registered a new Youtube channel for use with the DB, but that doesn't mean we can't use it for other things as well! The idea of the channel is to record and archive lossless videos of MS-DOS game intros, trailers, teasers, but also user submitted gameplay recordings, advertisements for vintage software, whatever that fits the content of our database. Most videos will be linked to the releases they are related too.

If anyone has anything special you think should be added to our channel let me know. If you have an old DOS game you want an intro recorded for, an old teaser you found somewhere, or just a good gameplay send it up and I'll add it to the channel and link it to the correct release.

The channel is in its very VERY early stages and I am uploading some demos and title intros I've recorded from some DOS games, so the channel will change and evolve over time. If you have any good ideas for it let us know! Please don't ask for personal reviews of software etc as I don't have the time to make such videos, but if you're a content creator and wish to make something for BA get in touch with us and we'll discuss the particulars.

You can find the channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@betaarchive2006
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

TheRadeonCloud

Re: New YouTube channel!

Post by TheRadeonCloud »

I just subscribed to you guys on YouTube, I think your channel looks pretty good. :D

mrpijey
Administrator

Post by mrpijey »

Thanks, I'll do my best to make it better :). I am not a youtuber and its primary function will be towards the database, but I hope we can evolve it!
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

ian1638

Post by ian1638 »

This is really cool, nice work! Subscribed.

elstef41

Post by elstef41 »

An interesting initiative. I subscribed too :)

massimovilla

Post by massimovilla »

Nice idea and good initiative. Subscribed!