[OFFER] Windows 2000 build 2031 (Japanese) + Bonus CDs

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Blue Horizon

[OFFER] Windows 2000 build 2031 (Japanese) + Bonus CDs

Post by Blue Horizon »

I'm just about ready to upload these following things to the FTP, complete with scans and full dumps:

• Windows 2000 build 2031.1 (Professional, Server, Advanced Server) [Japanese] These include x86 as well as PC-98 versions, with the exception for Advanced Server being only x86.
    Windows 2000 Support Tools (Beta 3) [Japanese]
    Windows 2000 Evaluation and Deployment Kit (Beta 3) [Japanese]
    Microsoft Solution Provider '97 [German]
    Microsoft Plus! for Windows 95 (Gold Release)

These discs were sent to me by, as you've probably guessed; BetaCollector (ReflectiaX). So a huge thanks to him as always for making this possible. I am also aware that anonimas uploaded some Japanese versions of this build on Internet Archive a while back - including that same Advanced Server build, although the other two discs that he uploaded are in the DEC Alpha architecture. I've also provided pictures of the discs for this thread, along with screenshots of the actual Japanese builds themselves. You can also download ISO images of them here: https://archive.org/details/w2ki-jpn

Have fun! :cool:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

BioMarkII

Re: [OFFER] Windows 2000 build 2031 (Japanese) + Bonus CDs

Post by BioMarkII »

This is neat!

even though I don't know Japanese

xyz

Re: [OFFER] Windows 2000 build 2031 (Japanese) + Bonus CDs

Post by xyz »

Can you dump Solution Provider on Webarchive too, please?