[Request] Ghost Writer Mysteries for Creative Writer: The Case of The Blue Makva

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
eisnerguy1

[Request] Ghost Writer Mysteries for Creative Writer: The Case of The Blue Makva

Post by eisnerguy1 »

ImageImage

So, in 1994, Microsoft Canada worked with Children’s Television Workshop to develop an add-on for Creative Writer based on the PBS show Ghost Writer. This is all available information I've been able to find:

https://eisnerguy1.github.io/creativewriter_ghostwriter/

Might someone have a copy of this?

Fred_PJ
Donator

Re: [Request] Ghost Writer Mysteries for Creative Writer: The Case of The Blue Makva

Post by Fred_PJ »

I wonder if it was ever released for Windows at all. Apparently it seems like it's just a bunch of Creative Writer documents, so in theory the Mac version should be compatible with the Windows version, if it surfaces some day.

Fred_PJ
Donator

Re: [Request] Ghost Writer Mysteries for Creative Writer: The Case of The Blue Makva

Post by Fred_PJ »

At least this picture posted on Reddit of an ongoing sealed Microsoft Home collection proves that it was indeed released, even though it's extremely rare and I've never seen it surface anywhere else:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LGR/comments/l ... ort_still/

Tbchandler3

Post by Tbchandler3 »

I just bought this and I'm waiting for it to show up. It's actually a unopened promotional one listed not for resale! Super rare!

eisnerguy1

Post by eisnerguy1 »

:OD Sorry, I just saw this :D Might you be able to share this?