Is it necessary to Database shows the languages in media_svf file?

Problem with the site? Got a suggestion? Got feedback? Post here and the staff will discuss it with you.

Should this feature come?

Yes
89%
No need to it.
11%

Total votes: 9

I have not a name

Is it necessary to Database shows the languages in media_svf file?

Post by I have not a name »

Hi, I'm thinking there is a missing feature on the Database. Database doesn't show the languages we have in media_svf.rar file. I think this feature should come to the database. What do you think about this feature? Should Admins add this feature?

anonymous74

Re: Is it necessary to Database shows the languages in media_svf file?

Post by anonymous74 »

I wonder why the database doesn't show languages for just THAT format? Should be added I guess, unless there is a technical reason that we just don't know about.
I collect old laptops and mess with old software.

Check out my website for vintage computer reference information, info on my collection, and more!

My projects are currently on indefinite hiatus due to lack of motivation. See my past ones here: https://www.betaarchive.com/wiki/index. ... nonymous74

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: Is it necessary to Database shows the languages in media_svf file?

Post by mrpijey »

That's because the DB doesn't show any specifics for ANY format. This has to be added in code which it has not. I am also in the process or repacking every media* archive so it's easier to see what it contains, but this takes time. Things don't happen magically (well, from your perspective they do, from ours we need to add the code :) ).

For now look into the checksum files as they will say what the media files contains.
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP