REQUEST Microsoft Experience & Education Packs for Tablet PC

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
Neptruo314

REQUEST Microsoft Experience & Education Packs for Tablet PC

Post by Neptruo314 »

These packs, exclusive to Windows XP Tablet PC, were optional downloadable packs from the Microsoft website. Doing a google search for the packs shows a CNet download (a very untrusted and malware-full source), but nothing else, 2005-era websites (via archive.org) have dead ends, the software archive.org doesn't have either archived, and there's no other topic about them. If CNet's download is legitimate, but filled with censored-ware, then an original release would be nice.
Image Media Center for Windows XP requires you to purchase MCE edition. Or alternatively just get an unofficial hybrid of Pro and MCE.

Lucas Brooks

Re: REQUEST Microsoft Experience & Education Packs for Table

Post by Lucas Brooks »

Those from CNET are original since they were digitally signed by Microsoft and the digital signature is valid.

gtgamer468

Post by gtgamer468 »

Sorry if I go a bit offtopic here, but I can confirm that all CNET downloads are legitimate and virus free and has no alterations done.

alpha.burton

Post by alpha.burton »

here is a link to all the xp tablet edition stuff i downloaded back in the day if you want. it has the things your asking for plus a whole lot of other stuff.
https://mega.nz/#!rn4izARL!w5FATTz6u_NC ... Yru_xW7bW4