[REQUEST] LEGO Island (Japanese)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mdogg
Donator

[REQUEST] LEGO Island (Japanese)

Post by mdogg »

For completionist sake, I've been putting together an archive of all language releases of LEGO Island. The only one I'm missing is Japanese and it's proving surprisingly evasive.

In Japan it was known as レゴアイランドの大冒険 or (roughly) LEGO Island's Big Adventure. If anyone happens to have a copy I would greatly appreciate it.

Saddam Hussein

Re: [REQUEST] LEGO Island (Japanese)

Post by Saddam Hussein »

Hi there, If i remember correctly if that is the exact same version, a youtuber named MattKC has preserved the Japanese language version of Lego Island into Internet Archive. Hope this helps finding it.

https://archive.org/details/lego-island-japanese

Battler
Donator

Re: [REQUEST] LEGO Island (Japanese)

Post by Battler »

- mdogg: Would you happen to have it in Italian? I used to have it on a legitimate CD but I might have since lost the CD.

Edit: Found that on archive.org.
Main developer of the 86Box emulator.
Join the 86Box Discord server, a nice community for true enthusiasts and 86Box supports!

The anime channel is on the Ring of Lightning Discord server.

Check out our SoftHistory Forum for quality discussion about older software.