Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista Project!

New news and release discussion.
___
Donator

Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista Project!

Post by ___ »

Hello *

Testing has already begun for the Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista Compatibility Update, and you've been invited to participate in the test!

Norton Internet Security 2007 is a security solution suite that provides protection and security from various types of Internet threats. We need your help to test out the various functions of Norton Internet Security with Windows Vista, and provide feedback on the product. You will be expected to remain active throughout the duration of the test phase.

Features of Norton Internet Security 2007 include:

AntiVirus
AntiSpyware
Firewall
Phishing Protection
E-Mail Scanning
IM Scanning

... and more.

This opportunity to join the Norton Internet Security 2007 for Vista project will expire November 9th 2006. So, if you wish to be a part of this test, sign up right away.

We will be opening "Norton AntiVirus Compatibility Testing with Vista" for additional recruitments on November 10th. You will be unable to participate in both tests. So, if you wish to test Norton AntiVirus, simply keep an eye out for the Norton AntiVirus recruitment e-mail, and do not sign up for this project.

Testing is expected to continue until Windows Vista ships.

Click Here to Sign up - *
[/code]

casablanca

Post by casablanca »

*Wonders which daring person will try it*

Luckie
Donator

Post by Luckie »

Symantec? This [censored] will never get a second chance for me.
"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why."

empireum
Donator

Post by empireum »

I unfortunately have to agree. Back in 2000 and before, Norton Utilities (and the other stuff) were (and still are) great utilities. But the newer versions were consistently getting worse and worse. I personally have had nothing but problems with Norton Internet Security. That's why it's immediately uninstalled on every PC I get my hands on. And their support... A nightmare.

___
Donator

Post by ___ »

im not going to install it, they just keep sending me emails