[REQUEST] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 (German)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ConiKost
Donator

[REQUEST] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 (German)

Post by ConiKost »

Hi there!
I am looking for the last service pack, SP4, for the old Exchange Server 5.5 in german language.
Microsoft seems only to have the english one left..

Thanks!

3155ffGd

Re: [REQUEST] Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 (German)

Post by 3155ffGd »

The original download page has been archived on the Internet Archive: https://web.archive.org/web/20011111185 ... 4dl_de.asp

I haven't managed to download any of the files though because the Internet Archive is slow right now (as it tends to be). But having the download links and the filenames might help.

ConiKost
Donator

Post by ConiKost »

3155ffGd wrote: I haven't managed to download any of the files though because the Internet Archive is slow right now (as it tends to be). But having the download links and the filenames might help.
Unfortunately, no, since the filename is the same as in the english version, aka SP4_550I.EXE.

_Ken_

Post by _Ken_ »

ConiKost wrote:
3155ffGd wrote: I haven't managed to download any of the files though because the Internet Archive is slow right now (as it tends to be). But having the download links and the filenames might help.
Unfortunately, no, since the filename is the same as in the english version, aka SP4_550I.EXE.
The download on this page is definitely German, it's digitally signed by Microsoft, has a similar name as above, though the contents inside the archive is in a folder named "GER".

3155ffGd

Post by 3155ffGd »

After about 15 tries I finally managed to download the file from the Internet Archive. I mirrored it on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E_8EZ ... uaCxl4FxAz

ConiKost
Donator

Post by ConiKost »

Thank you very much :)