[OFFER] Win NT4, Norton AV bootdisk, MS Flight Simulator 5.1

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
XTac

[OFFER] Win NT4, Norton AV bootdisk, MS Flight Simulator 5.1

Post by XTac »

Hi,

I can contribute some of this stuff. I don't have that much in terms of software and sadly I dont have any additional boxes or paperwork, but here is what I offer:

Windows NT 4.0 - Danish OEM version. Comes with a separate Service Pack 6A disc, also in Danish:

Microsoft Flight Simulator 5.1, for MS-DOS:

Norton AntiVirus "Emergency Bootdisk" from 1998:

I can also offer some games. I have around 250 titles on my shelf, all from 1998 - 2010 period, and in CD/DVD format. Most of my games are complete with all paperwork, boxes and they are generally in great condition. Most of these were also bought in Denmark, so paperwork is often in Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish languages, in some occasion even the programs itself. However, I am not sure how much of that collection can be of any use to you. I can provide an excel spreadsheet that lists most of my collection.

mrpijey
Administrator

Re: [OFFER] Win NT4, Norton AV bootdisk, MS Flight Simulator

Post by mrpijey »

Your titles would be very interesting to preserve for our archives! And we lack some euro titles so whatever you want to preserve with us we'll accept.

Do you have access to a scanner?
Official guidelines: Contribution Guidelines
Channels: Discord :: Twitter :: YouTube
Misc: Archived UUP

XTac

Re: [OFFER] Win NT4, Norton AV bootdisk, MS Flight Simulator

Post by XTac »

I do have a scanner, it isn't the best thing in the world but it should do the trick.

Here is the excel spreadsheet I talked about - let me know if there is something the archive can use. Some games have both English and Nordic languages avaliable during install.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2s8pcla ... CTION.xlsx

I also have Office 2003 Home in Danish, Office 2007 Home in Danish and Polish, and Windows Vista Home Premium in Danish.