ms clothing and playing cards thank items from microsoft

Discussion of beta and abandonware topics not fit for the other forums goes here.
sagem
Donator

ms clothing and playing cards thank items from microsoft

Post by sagem »

ok has any one els got items like this from ms just to testing one or more of there software
I have had a lot off goodys from them

one is the ms msdn 300 dvd holder looks almost like a laptop bag and well made to.
post pic later on

visual studio playing cards

I have even had by reg post
full retail pack of office 2003 pro with around 4 disks inside the box every thing even pappers to say thanks for testing
I no longer have this

Microsoft rain jacket I still have it and find it and take pics of it later

ms hard cover cd/dv folders I have 2 of them will take pics later of them

I also had a Microsoft 8gb dog tags
it had server 2008 and the dog tag had the key stamped on the tag
sadly no longer have it
some prick stole it

I have also has some sql server software sent by mail as well
so I'm just wondering if others have had goodys sent to them as well.

alan
im on cb/ham radio you can get hold of me on skip days/night 41LWC407 41 is section new zealand and LWC407 is my call sig on 27.385 mhz and thats chn 38

JackArchive

Re: ms clothing and playing cards thank items from microsoft

Post by JackArchive »

Would've been nice to have some of those goodies sent to me from MS, but the only thing I got from them were those Windows 10 Insider T-Shirts because despite my familiarity with the nearby MS office from where I used to live for ages on end I never got to properly negotiate with them regarding developer stuff until like since 2-3 years ago. I was a little late hopping on the 2000's MS developer train...

Also, nice VS cards. Is that deck just for promotion full of those VS puns or are all of those 52 cards actually playable? Would be nice to play Cheat/Doubt It with 'em developer style. :|
-=JackArchive=-
Preserving since the last time we all partied like it's 1999...

longhornwhistler
Donator

Post by longhornwhistler »

Gosh, I wish! I assume you obtained this stuff from working at Microsoft right?
"Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations." - Steve Jobs

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqZBjx ... C1dNISF8ZQ

JackArchive

Post by JackArchive »

gabegriggs1 wrote:Gosh, I wish! I assume you obtained this stuff from working at Microsoft right?
He probably was an MSDN member. From what I can tell, he received these as gifts from MS for simply testing their software (Most likely betas).
sagem wrote:ok has any one els got items like this from ms just to testing one or more of there software
-=JackArchive=-
Preserving since the last time we all partied like it's 1999...

sagem
Donator

Post by sagem »

i forgot I have also a Microsoft red laser pointer that is somewhere in my messy room don't ask for pic of room I don't want to give members a heart attack
I will be adding more pics shortly of jacket and bags.
sorry to say I have never work for Microsoft. and don't have msdn or TechNet account.
I wish I did but don't have the money to get one
but I did work for hp as a tech
yes I did screw up on pics but I have use of 1 arm as I have busted my left shulder again

im on cb/ham radio you can get hold of me on skip days/night 41LWC407 41 is section new zealand and LWC407 is my call sig on 27.385 mhz and thats chn 38