ROBLOX 2007 INSTALLER (No .cab files)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
eatsleepgamingrepeat

ROBLOX 2007 INSTALLER (No .cab files)

Post by eatsleepgamingrepeat »

Well, I found this on the internet a while ago, And if anybody wants it they can have it. It has no viruses, Just it doesn't work because It is missing the .cab files. It will work if you find them, Just I can't.

Badcatalex

Re: ROBLOX 2007 INSTALLER (No .cab files)

Post by Badcatalex »

Roblox's installer, no matter how old, isn't abandonware. It requires internet, which then it will install the latest version. Also, they are still developing Roblox.
"Hello, and again, welcome to the Aperture Science Computer Aided Enrichment Center." - GLaDOS

DescentGuy195

Re: ROBLOX 2007 INSTALLER (No .cab files)

Post by DescentGuy195 »

Badcatalex wrote:Roblox's installer, no matter how old, isn't abandonware. It requires internet, which then it will install the latest version. Also, they are still developing Roblox.
Well.. not exactly. I remember I had a 2007 ROBLOX installer and it never updated. Probably because they changed how their updating system worked overtime. I found this installer on RBLXDev.. but of course that project is dead and I don't know where else you could get the installer.
Raicaster
IT Idiot in Chief