[OFFER] Do amazing things with Windows XP yes you can DVD

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
mkbea1985

[OFFER] Do amazing things with Windows XP yes you can DVD

Post by mkbea1985 »

I don't think this is necessary for the ftp so I didn't upload to it but I would like to share with everyone this disc I found at a local thrift store. It was a dvd from back in 2003 about Windows XP and all the media capabilities and stuff you can do for promoting Windows Media 9 series. I haven't viewed all the content but there is some powertools, screen savers and other apps and utilities for Windows XP and media 9 series. There is also a bunch of demo videos to watch showing scenarios of the abilities of what you can do. Most of them are corny trying to be cool. You can also put the disc in your regular dvd player and watch it on your tv. The disc image is quite big 5.4 GB probably because of the VIDEO-TS folder. I can't get the disc scan rotated when I uploaded to the image uploader so you'll have to view it sideways on the forum but I included a high-res png of the disc in the download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XQv2 ... sp=sharing

msplus9520

Re: [OFFER] Do amazing things with Windows XP yes you can DV

Post by msplus9520 »

I have it as well it comes with windows XP SP1
Last edited by msplus9520 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

James

Re: [OFFER] Do amazing things with Windows XP yes you can DV

Post by James »

oh hell, I remember being given one of those by a postal worker way back in 2003. xD