[REQ]Windows 98 Korean BETA CDs

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
qta3426

[REQ]Windows 98 Korean BETA CDs

Post by qta3426 »

It's Korean version of Windows 98 Consumer Preview Build 1650.

This is assumed as build 1676.

This is build 1691 RC-0

The one is build 1721(RC-1), and one another is build 1910(RC-4).

These were only released as MSDN CDs, Retails, and to Betatesters.

I hope anyone here has these builds. Is it on the FTP? since i have a bad connection to the ftp recently, can anyone here check if these are on the ftp?

wjack12

Re: [REQ]Windows 98 Korean BETA CDs

Post by wjack12 »

I checked and 1650, 1676, and 1691 are in the FTP, with a [Simpl. Chinese] tag at the end, so it likely includes Korean. Nothing on the other 2 though. There's build 1546 you may be interested in as well; it has the same tag as the others, so it's worth a try.
Visit my site:
http://bit.ly/gmbns

anstein99

Post by anstein99 »

wjack12 wrote:I checked and 1650, 1676, and 1691 are in the FTP, with a [Simpl. Chinese] tag at the end, so it likely includes Korean. Nothing on the other 2 though. There's build 1546 you may be interested in as well; it has the same tag as the others, so it's worth a try.

Of course they do not.. Why'd simplified Chinese versions include Korean versions?

wjack12

Post by wjack12 »

anstein99 wrote:
wjack12 wrote:I checked and 1650, 1676, and 1691 are in the FTP, with a [Simpl. Chinese] tag at the end, so it likely includes Korean. Nothing on the other 2 though. There's build 1546 you may be interested in as well; it has the same tag as the others, so it's worth a try.

Of course they do not.. Why'd simplified Chinese versions include Korean versions?
His picture of 1676 lists the languages of the disc: Chinese traditional, Chinese simplified, and Korean, so maybe the others are similar.
Visit my site:
http://bit.ly/gmbns

anstein99

Post by anstein99 »

wjack12 wrote:
anstein99 wrote:

His picture of 1676 lists the languages of the disc: Chinese traditional, Chinese simplified, and Korean, so maybe the others are similar.

Because it is the one which was released to MSDN Far East subscribers.. Those we have on the FTP are Simp. Chinese versions only.