Microsoft Office 2000 Premium (Retail)

Discuss any beta and abandonware applications.
Wizman

Microsoft Office 2000 Premium (Retail)

Post by Wizman »

Black Friday in a way: Just received via Priority Mail, my purchase of O2K Premium.

I'd been wanting this edition ever since our store burned in 2013. That was a massive and near total loss of decades of buying/storing software/hardware and collectibles.

The box is the smaller retail one. Package A96-0006

The disc sets are:

Disc 1, Disc 2 - X04-92581
Disc 3, Disc 4 - X04-84107

The condition can only be described as immaculate. There is no discoloring or aging of the box, and the contents appear to not ever have been handled.

I intend to scan box & contents as completely as possible, and archive the Disc images.

Would BA like a copy of these images?

EDIT: I haven't the time today to scan & post images, but did get the link to the pics the seller took.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/VAcAAOSwo ... -l1600.jpg

Gnome
Donator

Re: Microsoft Office 2000 Premium (Retail)

Post by Gnome »

If you can upload them to the highest standard and make sure they're ripped in the format we accept (i've forgotten kek) feel free to upload them and mrpijey will get back to you once he gets around to your upload.

coltonspleen

Re: Microsoft Office 2000 Premium (Retail)

Post by coltonspleen »

A refresher Gnome, it's mdf/mds format in Alcohol 120% (make sure you check data position measurement (if you have the dpm.dll for that to work) and rip subchannel data) and I think 600+dpi and png.