[OFFER] Small Business Server 4.5 [RETAIL] (Comp. Upgrade)

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
QBiN
Donator

[OFFER] Small Business Server 4.5 [RETAIL] (Comp. Upgrade)

Post by QBiN »

I have the full retail competitive upgrade package of Microsoft BackOffice Small Business Server 4.5. This is a full install, but required proof at time of purchase (enforced by the retailer) of ownership of a competitive product.
Wikipedia wrote:Consists of Windows NT Server 4.0 SP4 and includes Exchange Server 5.5 SP2, IIS 4.0, SQL Server 7.0, Proxy Server 2.0, Internet Explorer 5.0, Outlook 2000, and FrontPage 2000; allows 50 client licenses.
I have the original retail box, all manuals, jewel cases, and media (3.5" and CD's). I'm not sure if the BA server has this, so I'll let the community tell me if it's worth my offer.

skywalker06
Donator

Re: [OFFER] Small Business Server 4.5 [RETAIL] (Comp. Upgrad

Post by skywalker06 »

What's classed as a competitive product for sbs as I would like to look into that

QBiN
Donator

Post by QBiN »

I'm packaging it up for upload now... Here's the part of the box specifying the qualifying competitive products:

QBiN
Donator

Post by QBiN »

Done. It's in queue now to be verified and posted up, by Pijey, et al.

QBiN
Donator

Post by QBiN »

Ok. Pijey worked his magic, and it's online now.