[OFFER] Power Macintosh G3 B&W Restore Disc

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
yntzl
Donator

[OFFER] Power Macintosh G3 B&W Restore Disc

Post by yntzl »

Hi everyone,

I uploaded to the FTP, the dump of a original Power Mac G3 B&W restore media. The disc was probably shipped with the Rev. 2 of the B&W G3, since the Mac OS version on the disc is 8.6, but the CD should work with the Rev. 1 as well.

Here are some pictures.

KyleTheKacheek

Re: [OFFER] Power Macintosh G3 B&W Restore Disc

Post by KyleTheKacheek »

Wow! That looks very nostalgic! But I wish I had a G3 B&W so that i can burn it to cd and test it out!

yntzl
Donator

Post by yntzl »

KyleTheKacheek wrote:Wow! That looks very nostalgic! But I wish I had a G3 B&W so that i can burn it to cd and test it out!
I have a B&W G3 and man, this computer is pure nostalgia! I use it primarily to run a SSH server using Debian, but I also restored the Mac OS 8.6 image from this CD in another partition just to feel back in the 90's :D

SoftWitch

Post by SoftWitch »

The G3 B&W, in all its awesomeness, now is exhibited in the National Museum in Edinburgh. Standing next to a Pong video game. (U)
Please don't forget to be respectful to each other.