[OFFER] VMware 6.5.5 SVGA driver

Download requests and offers should be made in this forum.
Do not request a download if you have under 10 posts. You will be ignored.
Forum rules
Please read the following rules before posting a download request in this area:

1. Don't post a request if you have under 10 posts as stated in the rules. If you do anyway, it will be deleted without further notice.
2. Requests for anything against our rules will not be entertained and you will be warned.
3. Check that we don't already have the file on our FTP servers by using the database linked in the navigation.
ovctvct

[OFFER] VMware 6.5.5 SVGA driver

Post by ovctvct »

I have the VMware 6.5.5 video driver and I can upload it if necessary. Anyone wants it?

Darkstar
Donator

Re: [OFFER] VMware 6.5.5 SVGA driver

Post by Darkstar »

Isn't that the driver from the VMware tools ISO? I recently uploaded a few VMware Workstation betas to the FTP (among them 6.0, 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0), the VMware Tools ISOs are in there as well, so they're already on the FTP.

Which build number are your drivers? I have tons of VMware builds (all that are available on vmware.com and a few extra ones) with ISOs already, but maybe it's one that I'm still missing...?
I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA

ovctvct

Post by ovctvct »

It's 6.5.5 build 121311 from the 6.5.5 RTM, not beta.

Darkstar
Donator

Post by Darkstar »

I think I already have that. Build 121311 is around 6.5.0 though (6.5.5 is Build 328052), so it seems they didn't update the VMware tools ISO for each and every minor version (they did that more often than I'd like because it makes organizing stuff that belongs together a nightmare...)

I upload stuff to archive.org from time to time. See here for everything that doesn't fit BA